A bespoke digital portrait painting.
A unique gift
What a better gift than a unique personalised digital portrait for a loved one?
Are you looking for the perfect new baby gift, couples gift or birthday present for friends and family? I can create for you that extra special something they will forever treasure and proudly hang on their wall for all to admire – drawing smiles every time it captures someone’s eye. From baby portraits and couple portraits to mother’s day or father’s day gifts and full on family portraits, together we can create exactly what you are looking for.
Every portrait is carefully digitally painted from scratch. It will be created organically – no computer filters used – all painted digitally by my fair hand.
You can either let me know which background colour you’d like or I can choose a colour which complements your portrait.
If you purchase a digital file I will email the final portrait to you for you to download and print yourself. If you buy a print, I will send it to you in the post as soon as it is ready.
What you need to provide
All I need from your good self is…
- A good quality photo of the person or people you would like me to paint
I will take time to capture them in a beautiful digital painting to be treasured and hung in pride of place, be it in the home, at work…
Please bear in mind that the better the photo, the better the portrait!I can draw from a selection photos to create a group of people, no problem.
- Your text (if you’d like any!)
The portrait will be completely bespoke to you and I can include a name or a mini message as well if you’d like. Some ideas:
- Name & Age
- I love you
- You are loved
- Happy Anniversary
When you checkout, please add any text you’d like included in the notes section. If you forget, just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and your name with the details. Short and sweet is best!
Choosing a photo(s) to draw from is the foundation for your portrait. Natural looking moments caught on camera work the best, rather than posed and smiling directly at the viewer; for example looking down, to the side or at someone or something else. Choose photos that really look like the person you want to capture and that show their personality! The more sharp and clear the photos, the better likeness I will be able to capture for you. Blurry photos are difficult to draw details from.
From babies and children to couples and families, I will capture those beloved faces for you! Perfect for newborns, engaged couples, newlyweds, anniversaries, housewarming gifts, birthday gifts, Christmas presents and more!
What to do
1) Choose your options above and complete the checkout process.
2) When prompted at checkout, upload your favourite photo you would like painted. If you want to send me more, email them to me at email@example.com referencing your name and order number. (If you are not sure whether your photos are suitable, just send me a message and ask.)
3) Upon checkout, add any text you would like included in the notes section – keep it short like a name and date or age.
4) I will create your masterpiece and email you a proof for your approval. You’ll be able to make small tweaks at this stage for free. Any further changes will cost you an extra £15 per set of small changes.
5) I’ll email you the final proof.
6) Then I’ll send your final, final portrait to you either via email or in the post depending on what option you’ve chosen.
PLEASE NOTE: paintings will take 2-4 or 4-6 weeks to complete depending on the number of people featured. If you need it sooner please contact me before you make the purchase.
No nudes or portraits of a sexual or explicit nature. I reserve the right to politely decline creating your portrait if the subject matter is offensive or against my ethical values. If the photos provided are not clear enough I will let you know and ask for alternatives. I’m happy to advise on what would work the best if you want to email me a couple of options.
- There maybe slight colour differences from what you see on your computer/tablet/phone due to different screen and printer settings.
- The item is not for resale or distribution in any format (digital or print). Copyright will remain with DSB Designed.
- No frame is included with the purchase.
- It is your responsibility to provide me with the correct information/photo(s) that you have permission to use. Once started, the photo(s) used to create the portrait from cannot be changed.
- If you would like more people in the portrait or a different size please message me and I’ll do my best to accommodate this.
Have a browse through my shop to see other portrait styles available! If you prefer a hand-painted portrait send me a message and we can discuss your ideal size and style. Check out my my pet watercolour portraits here.
Digital portrait specifications
Size: A4, 300dpi (can be bigger or smaller on request)
Digital file: JPG, PDF
Digital portrait print: unframed